Award-winning blogger Kash Bhattacharya from Budget Traveller was so impressed with Tampere on his first visit, he wanted to come again. Second time around, he put together some seriously good tips to share!
1. Zeytuun for vegetarian meze platters.
2. Tammelantori Market with “mustamakkara” black sausage.
3. Kauppahalli Indoor Market and
4. Ohana‘s delicious burgers.
5. Gastropub Tuulensuu for the widest selection of Belgian beers.
6. Tallipihan Kahvila for amazing strawberry cheesecake.
7. Cinnamon doughnuts at Pyynikin Munkkikahvila café, plus
8. Pyynikki ridge and observation tower to burn off the calories!
9. Foraging for wild berries in a nearby forest.
10. The graffiti art at the abandoned match stick factory in Pispala (more about Pispala here).
11. Lenin Museum, the most unusual and unique of Tampere’s museums.
12. Finlayson factory area for industrial heritage.
13. Särkänniemi amusement park for a fun day out for the whole family.
14. Rauhaniemi beach and sauna for some heavenly relaxation.
15. One of the excellent festivals like Tammerfest (check our Events Calendar).
16. Little Joe boat terrace for drinks and live music.
17. The atmospheric Tuomiokirkko Cathedral.
18. A walk in the lovely Sorsapuisto Park.
19. Last but not least, if you are visiting Tampere, do stay in the Dream Hostel and Hotel!
Read the whole story here: 19 Cool Things To Do In Tampere On A Budget