During the tour you’ll visit for example:
Gastropub Tuulensuu is chosen many times as the best beer restaurant in Finland. This cosy Belgian-style gastropub has an impressive selection of beer. Start your tasting course with Lindemans Lambik by a small family brewery in Belgium. Believe it or not, Tuulensuu is the only place outside the brewery you can enjoy this lambic raw, in its pure sour taste. Thanks to warm friendship between the brewery and the gastropub’s owner.
Kievari Kahdet Kasvot is nice little pub that has a large selection of Finnish craft beers and whiskeys.
Deli 1909 & Wine Bar is a atmospheric little restaurant which offers delicious combinations of wines & tapas but also beer from their own brewery Nordic Brewery, selection of craft beers and classics from around the world.
Tapas Bar Inez is a relaxed bar in the heart of Tampere, where you can enjoy tapas and drinks. Food and beverages are focused on Spanish and Portuguese wines, beers, ciders and cocktails.
Who will enjoy this tour?
- Groups with 5-15 people
- City visitors and locals, single travelers, groups of friends and corporate groups
- Those who had become disenchanted with Finnish beer, having bought it in a supermarket or an underwhelming bar
- Those who are still not familiar with Finnish beer (in this case, the tour will leave you with the impression that Finland is to be included to the map of beer countries)
- Those who take interest in rare varieties of beer, as well as its history and production
- Those who are savvy in this foamy question and willing to discover new flavors
- All enthusiasts of good beer
The tour can be arranged in Finnish and English for groups by a pre-order and is also run regularly on summer. The duration of the tour is 3,5 -4 hours. More information about the craft beer tour and booking from here!