Sanat ja sävel (Lyrics and music) was created during the corona quarantine in the home of the artist couple Iiro Rantala and Lotta Kuusisto. In the performance, words and melodies alternate, feeding a wide variety of moods and emotions. The texts are from the pens of Eeva Kilpi and other top poets. Iiro’s compositions are heard in addition to world-class classics.
Iiro Rantala is a pianist, composer and founder of the jazz band Trio Töykeät. Lotta Kuusisto is a freelance actress, a member of Kapsäkki Music Theater and a former professional dancer and choreographer.
If the event is not sold out, there will be student tickets available at the door for 15 € each one hour before the show. Under 18-year-old music lovers are welcome to G Livelab Tampere shows with an adult.
Iiro Rantala, piano
Lotta Kuusisto, narrator
G LIVELAB TAMPERE – SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The concert will be held with a small audience capacity, taking into account safety distances. Advance arrangements, safety distances and enhanced hygiene solutions aim to guarantee the safest possible concert experience for customers, musicians and staff. We ask our concert clients to follow our guidelines:
· Admission to the concert is prohibited if you have flu symptoms or are possibly in the infection chain. In case of illness, tickets have a money back quarantee.
· Avoid close contact with others. We guarantee seating for all guests. Places are filled in order of arrival. Our staff will guide you to and from the table.
· Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and if you use the toilet.
· Please consider others when queuing.
· Please use the table service by ordering drinks and food via G Livelab app. In addition to the application, payment by cards and preferably by contactless payment.
· Do not drink from the same glass or bottle with others.
· In all cleanliness and hygiene, we follow the instructions given by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health. We have trained our staff to follow all safety instructions.