Pispala’s Saunafest has been held since 2016 on Tahmela’s beach. This year, the charming Tahmelan Huvila and its surroundings will serve as the festival venue.
Among others, Faarao Pirttikangas, Mojakka, and Motell Skronkle will perform at the event.
Saturday 24.9. from 12:00 to 22:00 (saunas open from 13:00 to 21:00).
Stage program from 4:30 p.m.
Today, the age limit for the festival is 18. Since the event lasts late into the evening and the terrain is challenging to walk in the autumn darkness, for safety reasons, Saturday is only for adults. For this reason, the event is unfortunately not barrier-free.
Sunday 25.9. from 12 to 19 (saunas open from 12 to 18).
Stage program from 4 p.m.
Children are very warmly welcome to enjoy the festival atmosphere, of course under the supervision of a guardian.
Here are tips on how to achieve a good festival atmosphere:
* Let’s take a sauna in a good spirit, following polite sauna customs and respecting others.
* Saunas are meant to be safe for everyone. The use of a swimsuit is everyone’s own business.
* We respect nature and use only biodegradable detergents for washing. You can buy them on site.
* Bring your own towel and paper towel. You may also take a bathrobe and beach/swimming slippers.
* Prefer public transport. Parking spaces are very limited. Bus no. 10 takes you to the Hirvikatu stop.
* Bring cash to buy tickets to the event and other goodies.
The café-restaurant of Tahmela Huvila serves the entire event.
Welcome to the sauna!