Aitolahti Old Church - Visit Tampere

Aitolahti Old Church

Located in a beautiful, natural setting, Aitolahti Old Church is a popular church for ceremonies. The church was consecrated during midsummer in 1928 by Bishop Jaakko Gummerus and it seats 230 people. Designed by architect Birger Federley, the architectural style represents historicism of the 1910s and 1920s. The interior was painted by artist Kalle Löytänä.