Haveri Gold Mine Museum - Visit Tampere

Haveri Gold Mine Museum

The Haveri mine began its industrial life as an iron mine and was first mentioned in an official document in 1735. Oy Vuoksenniska Ab was the last company to mine here, in 1935–1960, for gold, copper and silver. Production buildings and housing from that period still remain on the site. The history of the mine and mining objects are displayed at the museum.

Haverintie, 39310 Viljakkala