Mänttä Church - Visit Tampere

Mänttä Church

The Lutheran Curch of Mänttä, opened in 1928, was designed by architect W.G. Palmqvist and constructed by the local paper mill G. A. Serlachius Oy. As Mänttä is known as a town of art it’s no surprise that the church is also known for the vast use of art.

Länsitorinkatu 2, 35800 Mänttä