Urjala Church has many valuable and beautiful items, most of them donated by the parishioners. The owner families of Honkola and Nuutajärvi made particularly remarkable contributions in the 19th century. The altarpiece, depicting the ascension of Christ, was painted by J.G. Sandberg in 1813. Decorative paintings painted by Bruno Tuukkanen in 1924 were rediscovered during renovation in 2005. The church has a 30-stop baroque organ built by the organ-building factory of Martti Porthan.