Skip to content

The Alexander Church is an Evangelical Lutheran church located on the edge of Hämeenpuisto park. The church was designed in gothic revival style by architect Theodor Decker.

The church is built with brick between 1880–1881. It is named after Emperor Alexander II of Russia. The church is surrounded by Pyynikki Church Park, a former cemetery.

Look more