The name Kokkoranta translates into Bonfire Beach. Kokkoranta stands opposite to Cottage Sammal on the other side of Kapee Bay. This cottage’s look and floorplan is from our own pencil and the aim was to create a harmonious and balanced building that sits naturally on the lakefront. The inspiration comes from fire.
– Built: 2022
– Total living area: 80 m²
– Heating: Electric heating and cooling (heat pump), floor heating
– Beds: Bedroom with a queen size bed, bedroom with a queen size bed + upper bunk, one extra bed (90 cm), baby crib if needed.
-Equipment: Air conditioning, induction stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, large fridge with a freezer, set of tableware and equipment for cooking, fireplace, TV, radio, outdoor hot tub and laundry machine.
– Sauna: A wood-heated sauna stove with a great view on Kapee Bay and Lake Näsijärvi, shower room
– Water: Running water – high quality artesian well, suitable for drinking
– Toilet: Indoor toilet
– Lakefront: The lake is some 25 meters from the terrace. The lake bottom is shallow and suitable for kids. Rowing boat at your use.
-Location: Close to Niemi-Kapee Farm (1 km)
-Surroundings: Lakefront and forest
-Additional services: Linens, outdoor spa, motor for boat (electric or petrol), SUP boards, early check in or late check out, karaoke equipment