Kaleva Church is an Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Liisankallio district of Tampere. It was designed by Raili and Reima Pietilä and built in 1964–1966.
The church is considered to be among the key works of post-war Finnish modernism and has been protected by the Church Act since 2006. The floor plan of the church resembles a fish, an ancient symbol of Christianity. The main hall is 30 meters tall and offers seating for 1120 people.