Skip to content

When the wooden church in Pispala burned down in 1968, a decision was made to build a new church as an extension to the parish hall, which was designed by Bertel Strömmer and completed in 1949.

The interior of the Pispala Church is dominated by a medieval crucifix and an exquisitely carved pulpit that is emblazoned with the year 1660. Both items were previously used in the Harju chapel in 1639 –1858.

Look more