World Sauna Forum is an international networking event that gathers together companies, professionals, and clients to discuss about co-operations, development and future trends of the Finnish sauna experience. At the event one can meet business partners and increase knowledge about the commercial prospects of the Finnish sauna experience. World Sauna Forum is organized for the third time on the 3-4 October, 2019 in Tampere, the Sauna Capital of the World. Main venue for the event is sauna restaurant Kuuma, and the seminar part will be held in Cine Atlas.
The programme of World Sauna Forum 2019 consists of sauna and wellbeing business training, interesting presentations about the current trends in the field as well as dynamic networking and organized Business Matchmaking. The event offers a chance to visit multiple different mobile saunas and find the way you like to experience the Finnish sauna.
Speakers and panelists include:
• Karl Chi, Manager of Taiwanese premium health club Seth Ascetic and founder of Taiwan Sauna Association
• Kimmo Rautiainen, Manager of International Sales of Ruka-Kuusamo
• Paola Garatto, designer co-operating with TylöHelo
• Markus Siitonen, Concept Manager of Sokos Hotels
• Josefin Roth, Brand Manager of LivNordic and Project Manager of Raison d’Etre
• Pekka Lettijeff, CEO of TylöHelo
• Eero Kilpi, President of North American Sauna Association
World Sauna Forum 2019 is a memorable experience full of valuable encounters and fascinating topics around the sauna and wellbeing field spiced up with relaxing sauna bathing.
See the whole programme here: www.worldsaunaforum.fi
To read about why Tampere is the world’s Sauna Capital, visit: www.saunacapital.fi
For more information, contact:
Project Coordinator / Sauna from Finland
+358 400 243 026
Senior Specialist, Marketing and Communications / Visit Tampere
+358 40 844 1116