The Finlayson Church is an Evangelical Lutheran church built in gothic revival style. The church was built for the use of the Finlayson factory workers in 1879.
The Church was designed by the city architect of Tampere at the time, Frans Ludvig Calonius. The material for the church’s façade is clean red brick. It resembles an English Congregationalist church in that the preaching chair and the organ are unusually located behind the altar.